Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bong Chandra, Entrepreneur & Motivator Youngest No. 1 in Asia

4 years ago my neighbours told my father to say hi to me "tell Bong, dreams do not be too high, I'm sorry if he will fall ill"

This young man born October 25, 1987 was a success with a business property with an investment valued at Rp 180 billion and a salon car which spread Bandung-Jakarta. Besides having a handsome face, so greeting Bong, also able to make the thousands of participants yield, wept when asked to change their ways of thinking in his training. Whereas the majority of participants are people who are in age far above him. At first not a little disappointed when Bong Chandra training, especially those who are new, they feel hesitant and ashamed why that provide training was a 'child' who are usually still far in his experience. However, Bong prove, he has successfully proven to motivate 65,000 people and has been invited to provide motivation in the company's number 1 in the world.

He is also known in his book Unlimited Wealth that is no less motivated entrepreneurs with a turnover of billions of dollars. Bong who often appeared on Monday morning at 10 TV ONE is determined to change the mindset of the people of Indonesia, especially in the field of business. Motivator degree youngest No. 1 in Asia is not as easy as we imagine, departing from a simple family and always inferior in front of friends, the article he is a person with asthma and was thin as a child. In childhood is not the slightest visible abilities, achievements and awards were never totally achieved. Ridicule and insults make it strong and always learning in life. He's just a high school graduate, the state forced him to Drop Out of Graphic Design Binus. Business careers and learn to motivate beginning at age 18 years. Here's the story told directly by Bong on his Facebook account
 
4 years ago by Bong Chandra on January 2, 2011 at 12:19
Some claim to me, "You have good success so talking is easy!". Today I will give to my Facebook friends, my 4 years life journey.

4 yrs ago, me and my family debt of Rp 50 million and only has 1 piece of Honda Supra

4 yrs ago, my hands stripes because too often struggled during the day bike ride

4 yrs ago, 3 times a week I eat KFC Attack package USD 5000 (before VAT) & have to wait until 3pm to have lunch
4 yrs ago, no need to salon for hair models. Because the model as good as any, was destroyed by my own helmet
4 yrs ago, my neighbor titip greetings to my daddy, "tell Bong, dreams do not be too high, I'm sorry if he will fall ill"

4 yrs ago, I was dropped out by college.


I start everything from zero, starting with building a business event organizer, Automotive, and Developer. In between - between the time I write books and be a motivator to give talkshow on Radio and on TV ONE.

-In 2010, my meeting with the bank to cooperate with housing my "Ubud Village". They thought I was an assistant director, I am * not percya ownernya
-In 2010, I was invited to motivate mahasiswa2 Taruma State University, Trisakti, London School, and ITB Bandung, but I just graduated from S3: elementary, junior high school
-In 2010, I had the opportunity to give the results of Unlimited Wealth book royalties for orphans.


Do not forget, all the achievements that I was experiencing was due to the grace of God and the team that worked hard together

In this world nothing is almost impossible, unless we ourselves are permitted.
Go for Your Dreams!
 

http://design-preneur.blogspot.com/2011/01/bong-chandra-entrepreneur-motivator.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment